Introduction to the Characteristics of Three Ways of Biogas Desulfurization
1. Characteristics of dry desulfurization
The structure is complex and easy to use.
(2) There is no need for personnel to be on duty in the process of the task, changing materials on demand, using all kinds of equipment and operating alternately.
(3) The desulfurization rate is higher when new raw materials are used, but lower in the early stage.
(4) Compared with wet type, demand demand demand for current material exchange.
The operation cost is on the high side.
2. Characteristics of Wet Desulfurization
(1) The equipment can be operated temporarily and continuously to stop desulfurization.
(2) Adhere to the desulfurization efficiency with PH value, and the operation cost is low.
(3) Manpower on duty for complex process requirements.
Equipment needs to be taken care of.
3. Characteristics of Biological Desulfurization
(1) High efficiency: the removal rate of hydrogen sulfide is as high as 98.5%.
②高顺应范围： 可处置硫化氢浓度高达1.5% (15000ppm)
(2) High compliance range: Disposable hydrogen sulfide concentration up to 1.5% (15000 ppm)
(3) Low cost: Compared with other desulfurization technologies, low operating cost
High safety: with multiple safety maintenance and installation
No one on duty: Piecemeal on-line monitoring piecemeal automatic operation
⑤维护复杂： 大批的维护任务 (如活期校正PH探头)
Complex maintenance: a large number of maintenance tasks (such as demand correction PH probe)
To sum up, Shandong Heneng Environmental Protection Energy Equipment Co., Ltd. provides more knowledge of biogas desulfurization. Welcome to our website: http://www.hdtvorigin.com. Thank you for your support!