Under the situation of increasing energy shortage and environmental protection requirements, biogas utilization is of practical significance for enriching and improving energy structure, alleviating the imbalance between energy supply and demand, improving the utilization rate of renewable resources, reducing the consumption of non-renewable energy, avoiding environmental pollution caused by waste, reducing the production costs of industry, agriculture and animal husbandry, and raising the utilization value of by-products. Therefore, the development of biogas desulfurization technology needs to pay attention to the following points:
(1) To improve the policy of encouraging renewable energy, in view of the multi-level application of energy and material recycling in biogas projects, which not only produces the public benefits of energy conservation and emission reduction, but also brings environmental benefits, the government should increase financial subsidies and support, and give some preferential policies to encourage the development;
(2) Enhance the research and development of new technologies and equipment for biogas engineering, improve efficiency and reduce project cost. Especially suitable for the development of small-scale biogas application technology in remote areas and isolated islands.
(3) Discuss the technology of multi-raw material high concentration combined with fermentation to ensure sufficient raw materials for gas production and improve installation gas production rate. The biogas project should be carried out in the direction of centralization and large-scale, so as to improve the economy and energy efficiency of the project.
(4) Biogas power generation and fuel cell are new ways to effectively utilize biogas resources and have great potential for development.
(5) The development of comprehensive application technology of biogas and the development of biogas purification technology can make biogas injected into natural gas network as fuel, or replace gasoline and diesel oil for vehicles to achieve high-end application of biogas and improve energy efficiency.
(6) Improve and rationally plan the breeding and planting industry planning, complete the comprehensive and balanced application of resources, reduce the cost of delivery, and improve efficiency.
(7) Promoting biogas rural development has broad prospects;
(8) Biogas desulfurization technology is relatively mature, but there are still many drawbacks, which need to be further improved to prevent secondary pollution and complete the cycle application.
Thank you for reading and watching, more details about biogas desulfurization, welcome to pay attention to our official website: http://www.hdtvorigin.com, we will have more wonderful content to continue to show you, thank you for your support!