Pretreatment technology of biogas biological desulfurization front end
1. Before the raw materials for gas production are livestock manure, kitchen waste, landfill leachate and other biogas that can produce dust, biogas dust removal pretreatment shall be carried out. The pretreatment equipment includes gas washing tower (wet) and dust removal tower (dry).
2. If the water source for biological desulfurization is groundwater with large salt content, a softened water device shall be added to the tap water.
3. When there is a large amount of ammonia in the pretreated biogas, if Party A requires treatment, appropriate hydrochloric acid or sulfuric acid can be put into the circulating water in the wet gas washing system, and the acidic circulating water can absorb ammonia. When the circulating water of the gas washing system is close to saturation, it should be discharged in time and replaced with circulating water.
4. When the temperature of pretreated biogas is above 40 ℃, the biogas shall be cooled before biological desulfurization. The temperature should drop below 35 degrees.
5. When the pressure of pretreated biogas is less than 3kpa, the biogas shall be pressurized to more than 3kpa before biological desulfurization.
The wonderful contents of this article are provided by the knowledge of biogas desulfurization. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click to enter more contents: http://www.hdtvorigin.com We have special customer service to answer your questions