1. the daily maintenance personnel of the biogas desulfurization system shall be young and middle-aged people who are responsible for their work and healthy, and shall undergo certain technical training.
2. Before repairing any biogas desulfurization facilities, turn off all biogas switches. If it is necessary to repair the inside of desulfurization equipment, personnel shall provide on-site guidance.
3. During operation, anti riot lights or flashlights can be used for lighting. It is strictly prohibited to use oil lamps, matches, lighters, candles and other open flames for lighting.
4. In case of headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting or other discomfort during maintenance in the pool, personnel shall leave the site immediately
5. Once a person in the pool faints, the fresh air shall be delivered to the pool manually immediately, and the person shall be lifted out of the pool. Do not go down to the pool blindly to rescue the person, so as to avoid continuous suffocation and poisoning.
6. For the rescue of asphyxiated persons, they should be carried to the ground to shelter from the wind, untie their tops and trouser belts, keep warm, and send them to the hospital in time. Those burned by biogas should leave the scene quickly. The burned skin should be washed with clean water immediately, and sent to the hospital for emergency treatment in time.
The wonderful contents of this article are provided by the knowledge provided by biological desulfurization. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click to enter more contents: http://www.hdtvorigin.com We have special customer service to answer your questions