1. after the biogas is treated by the wet desulfurization tower, the gas distribution shall be uniform. An online hydrogen sulfide monitor shall be set at the outlet to accurately display the hydrogen sulfide concentration. The hydrogen sulfide content after desulfurization shall be controlled below 100ppm.
2. the desulfurization lean liquid enters the tower top through the spray liquid distribution device set at the top of the desulfurization tower. The biogas enters the tower body from the tower bottom. The biogas and the desulfurization liquid are in full contact in the tower and between the seasoning layers. The hydrogen sulfide in the biogas is fully absorbed by the desulfurization liquid. The desulfurized rich liquid after absorbing the hydrogen sulfide enters the rich liquid tank. The desulfurized biogas is discharged from the desulfurization tower
3. rich liquid tank: the rich liquid is separated from the rich liquid and flows into the rich liquid tank. The rich liquid is stored and matured in the tank for a short time. A water seal is set in the rich liquid tank to separate the biogas from the circulating system
4. regeneration tank: the reaction tank is equipped with an ejector. The desulfurized rich liquid carries out sulfur separation reaction, flows into the flotation cylinder through the tail pipe, and is further oxidized and regenerated in the flotation cylinder. Prepare for regeneration of solution and separation of sulfur foam.
5. lean liquid tank: the regenerated desulfurization liquid flows into the lean liquid tank buffer and is pumped into the desulfurization tower by the desulfurization pump for desulfurization reaction.
6. foam tank: stores sulfur foam for subsequent sulfur treatment system.
The highlight of this paper is the desulfurization of Biogas http://www.hdtvorigin.com Provide knowledge. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click to enter more contents: we have special customer service to answer your questions